Wholesale Marketplace
Home >

Aluminum Composite Panel Cutting Machine Manual Operation For Building Steel Coil

Categories Steel Sheet Roll Forming Machine
Brand Name: JK
Model Number: bending
Certification: CE
Place of Origin: Hebei
MOQ: 1 set
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability: 20 sets per month
Delivery Time: 30 days after received your advanced payment
Packaging Details: 1.Tighten to container with steel wire rope and welded angel iron. 2.Main forming machine and unciler is naked (if you need we can also packed with water-proof plastic) 3.Roll forming machine PLC control system and moter pump are packed with water-proof
Tile Type:: colored steel and galvanized steel
Weight:: About 0.8 T
Shaft material:: High grade No.45 forged steel,with 5 nm chrome coated
Thickness of Plate:: 0.2-1.0mm
Cutting blade material:: Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment
Frame material:: 300 H-high grade steel
Cutting system:: Automatic hydyaulic cutting
Warranty:: 1 year
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Aluminum Composite Panel Cutting Machine Manual Operation For Building Steel Coil

Aluminum Composite Panel Cutting Machine For Building steel coil


1. Nonautomatic decoiler


Carrying capacity: 5-7t;

Max coil width: 1.25m

Dimensions: 1.5*1*1m

Operation: Manual


2. Pump


It is controlled by gear wheel oil pump. After filling the hydraulic oil into the hydraulic oil tank,

the pumps drive the cutter to work

Power of the oil pump: 3kw

Hydraulic oil :40#


3. Product stand

4. Automatic control box


PLC control system

Tolerance : within 1.00mm

It contains liquid crystal screen, programmer, transformer for the electronic machines and kits of every part.


PLC is Taiwan"Delta"

Frequency Converter(in the PLC box): to make it accurately when working.

Frequency converter is Taiwan"Delta"

In Chinese and English interface.


5. Packaging and Delivery

1.Tighten to container with steel wire rope and welded angel iron.
2.Main forming machine and unciler is naked (if you need we can also packed with water-proof plastic)
3.Roll forming machine PLC control system and moter pump are packed with water-proof plastic coverage.


6. specification of the roll forming machine


1.Weight capacity of decoiler0.8T
2.Appearance Size(L*W*H)4700*1000*1800mm
3.Raw material /feeding sheet materialcolored steel & galvanized steel
4.Roller material45# high grade steel
5.Shaft material45# high grade steel
6.Kind of drivechain drive
7.Cutting systemautomatic hydyaulic cutting
8.Cutting blade materialCr 12 high grade steel
9.Frame material300 H-high grade steel
10. Control systemtotally automatic PLC control system
11.Main power3 kw
12. Thickness of Plate0.2-1.0 mm
13.Speed of production1 m/min
14.Thickness of colored steel0.2-0.8mm
15.Frame material300 H-steel


7. Our Services

With the policy of client-oriented business at Kingter Roll Forming Machine Factory,We put highly emphasis on not only outstanding quality but also excellent and efficient after sales

service with specialfocus on a wide range of roofing roll forming machines.In addition to

installation,operation training, regular maintenance and spear parts provided, we will keep

offering our best service even overdue the period of guarantee. Always we sincerely welcome

suggestions and feedbacks from our customers regardless of good or even negative on comments

so as to keep on improving and innovating our production line.Sticking to the principle to

provide all clients with an excellent after sales service, we satisfy customers' needs in

compliance their requirements at all costs. Over the past 18 years, therefore, we have grown

our business on rollformers gradually, which we believe firmly it's just the proven of our good

performance on QC, after sales service and machines manufacturing.The more you learn about

us, the more you will understand that we are reliable and trustworthy. Just give a try to send

your inquiry to us and you'll see!


8. Payment terms

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )


9. Our guests for exports roll forming machine


Quality Aluminum Composite Panel Cutting Machine Manual Operation For Building Steel Coil for sale
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0